Imagine life without the luxurious amenities. Imagine life without the technologically advanced transport system. Imagine life amidst an undisturbed nature where you the melodious singing of the birds will wake you up from sleep instead of the honking of the vehicles. You might think that a place of such breathtaking beauty does not exist on the earth because of the growing civilization. However, you will be surprised to find out that you are absolutely wrong. In the heart of Maharashtra where the Bollywood stars stun the country with their luxury and glamour, Matheran clings on to its age-old riches. Yes, Matheran is that special place in Maharashtra where the pure, natural beauty still symbolizes luxury. Thus, as you look forward to the Matheran hotels booking, discover the beauty of the place that would greet you once you step into this magical kingdom.
- Echo Point: How many of you have been dying to call out your lover’s name and hear it coming back to you? Do you think that this is only possible in the romantic Bollywood movies due to the special effects? Of course, not! The Echo Point in Matheran is waiting to get your dreams fulfilled. This is the place which not only offers a breathtaking view of the greenery blanketing the Western Ghats but also gives the tourists an opportunity to have fun hearing their calls getting echoed. And, in case you still don’t have a partner whose name you can call out, you can feed your growling stomach with the amazing freshly-prepared snacks at the Echo Point.
- LouisaPoint: Imagine you are the chief warrior who is keeping an eye out for an unannounced danger. If you were you guard your fort, would you not like to choose a hilltop overlooking the closed doors of the fort? Well, we don’t know if the warriors really kept watch at the Louisa Point in Matheran but we can assure you that you will have an amazing sight before your eyes. As you will let your eyes adjust to the openness of the distant horizon, the majestic view of the Vishalgarh Fort and the Prabel Fort will echo the tales of the past.
- Charlotte Lake: The Charlotte Lake is the perfect place for hanging out on a warm winter morning. Usually, people are seen lying down on the bank of the lake watching the setting sun turning the glistening waters into a fiery hue. The Charlotte Lake is one of the important sources of water in the hill station of Matheran. The lake is often visited by lovers in the evening who walk down the banks with their fingers knotted in a single hold.
- Alexander Point: Why would you visit the Alexander Point if you cannot live the life of the great warrior for a little while, right? This is why the Alexander Point has plenty of adventure to offer to the tourists. The Alexander Point is located on the extremity of the hilly terrain in this region. So, you can either trek or visit the spot on horseback. Okay, you won’t have a glistening sword with you like Alexander the Great, but the sunlight playing peek-a-boo amidst the green foliage all around would be sufficient to make you feel like the ultimate ruler!
- The One Tree Hill: If you want to take a photograph of yourself like the Big B in Agneepath under a single tree, the One Tree Hill is the destination that will make your dreams come true. The ancient Jaambul tree standing atop the hill that slopes down to a deep valley presents a picturesque ambiance.
Thus, Matheran is still holding the true elements of nature. This hill station is pollution-free and offers a panoramic view. What are you waiting for? Grab the best deals in the Matheran hotels booking right away for your upcoming trip!